£45,000 - £50,000
Ward Rose are partnering with our Chester based client to recruit a Systems and Project Accountant. Working within the detail orientated Finance Team, this position sits amongst our dedicated team of Project Accountants responsible for the initial technical and accounting integration and reporting of any new acquisition, developments or initiatives.
This is a highly varied role and you will be accountable for the following key areas:
- Working with the existing M&A team to understand and take on the financial integration of any new acquisitions
- Working with external advisors in order to complete any initial accounting and legal requirements
- Liaising with colleagues around the business and at the acquisition sites as part of the integration process
- Produce supporting reconciliations for the completion accounts/acquisition accounting entries from the accounting systems.
- Working with the existing team to integrate the accounting systems of new business segments into the back office software and the accounting software.
- General acquisition integration support e.g. reviewing processes, transferring systems, general administration.
- Working with external valuation team to prepare valuation reports for valuation of intangibles on acquisition
Working alongside the current Finance M&A team and management to specify the accounting requirements of any new developments and supporting the go live process and subsequent testing requirements.
We are seeking a qualified accountant with demonstrable experience in systems and project accounting. This is a fantastically varied and challenging role with a business that offers real career progression and support.
Employees enjoy a generous benefits package including bonus, private medical, enhance maternity / paternity pay, staff discounts, regular reflexology sessions and free fruit in the office.