£35,000 - £40,000
Ward Rose are partnering with an entrepreneurial software business in the recruitment of a Marketing Program Manager. The successful candidate will focus on promoting and managing a number of private events, meet-ups and webinars along with general field-level campaign execution support.
Key tasks and accountabilities will include:
- Support the development and manage the execution of marketing programs to drive awareness, lead generation and sales pipeline in EMEA.
- Primary responsibility will focus will be on management and execution of regional community events and webinars, working closely with a cross-functional global team on planning and execution.
- Provide regional, vertical campaign execution support as needed, working closely with EMEA Marketing team.
- Track and report programs against quarterly and annual goals; monitor and analyse funnel and channel performance with the aim to identify gaps and propose solutions.
- Work collaboratively with marketing and sales teams to ensure success of events and programs.
Applicants will ideally have a minimum of 3 years B2B marketing and demand generation experience, a good understanding of the "sales process" and possess the ability to be flexible in a high growth / high performance organisation undergoing rapid expansion.