£35,000 - £45,000
Ward Rose are partnering with a high-growth, acquisitive business in the recruitment of a Marketing Manager. Due to another strong trading year the business is now set to bring it's marketing function in-house. The successful candidate will partner with the Sales Director and Managing Director to devise and execute a multi-channel marketing strategy that will maintain the company's position as an industry leader.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Devising a B2B marketing strategy that aligns to the organisations commercial objectives.
- Manage all demand generation activities across multiple, integrated channels.
- Managing the companies websites and all content.
- Digital marketing including social and content marketing.
- Closely monitor and analyse performance of all demand generation activities and make and implement optimisation recommendations on a regular basis.
- Events and PR.
- Content development across brochures, flyers, white papers, case studies and success stories.
- Manage media relations across print, online and social.
You will manage the entire marketing process from idea to execution to measuring ROI. As such, you will need to be an experienced, hands on Marketeer with demonstrable experience across multiple channels.
In return, you will enjoy an excellent working environment and partner with a very strong and collaborative management team. The business plans to continue it's growth over the next five years so you may also have chance to grow and develop your own marketing team.